Commercial Property in Ayr
21 Alloway Street, Ayr, KA7 1SH
- Property Type: Commercial Property
- Contract Type: Unconditional Sale
Guide Price* £181,000 plus fees
The subjects comprise substantial showroom premises set within a series of linked buildings. The original front facing building is formed in stone and slate with substantial brick extensions to the rear. Delivery access is available to the unit at the rear from Kyle Street
Accommodation - 611.32sqm (6,580 sq ft)
Entrance hallway, sales area, secondary sales area, store room, staff room, kitchen, wc
The subjects are located on the east side of Alloway Street to the south of its junction with Kyle Street/High Street in a prominent secondary town centre location. Shops in the area are occupied by a combination of local and national traders although with a number of vacant units in close proximity. Ayr is the principal settlement in the South Ayrshire Council area having a resident population of around 46,800
The buyers fee is 2.4% inc VAT subject to a minimum of £900 inc VAT
Rights of Way, Wayleaves, Easements, Restrictive Covenants Etc.
The site is sold subject to or with the benefit of any Rights of Way, Wayleaves, Easements, Restrictive Covenants, which may exist whether mentioned in these particulars or not. For further information in relation to these matters please refer to the legal pack.
See Legal Pack
- Buyer’s Fee- payable on exchange of contracts. This is listed within the property details.
- Example Buyer’s Fee of £1000- the fee amount listed against the lot
- Deposit of £15,000- 10% of the guide price
- Buyer’s Fee is as listed, so no additional monies due
- £2,000 for deposit shortfall (£17,000 due as 10% of actual purchase price)