Retail Property (High Street) in Ayr
53 Sandgate, Ayr, KA7 1DA
- Property Type: Retail Property (High Street)
- Contract Type: Unconditional Sale
Guide Price* £72,000+ plus fees
The subjects comprise a retail shop occupying part of the ground floor of a modern three storey and attic property formed in brick and slate with single storey projection to the rear. Internally the unit is well presented offering a large regular shaped sales area with staff w.c. to the rear.
Total: 87.1 sqm (937sq ft)
The subjects are located on Sandgate, a prominent secondary retailing location within Ayr town centre. Nearby retailers include Coral, Co-op and Wetherspoons. Sandgate is a one-way street which carries traffic through Ayr town centre from north to south and which is busy at most times of day. Ayr is the principal settlement in the South Ayrshire council area with a resident population of around 46,800
The buyers fee is 2.4% inc VAT subject to a minimum of £1,200 inc VAT
Rights of Way, Wayleaves, Easements, Restrictive Covenants Etc.
The site is sold subject to or with the benefit of any Rights of Way, Wayleaves, Easements, Restrictive Covenants, which may exist whether mentioned in these particulars or not. For further information in relation to these matters please refer to the legal pack.
See Legal Pack
- Buyer’s Fee- payable on exchange of contracts. This is listed within the property details.
- Example Buyer’s Fee of £1000- the fee amount listed against the lot
- Deposit of £15,000- 10% of the guide price
- Buyer’s Fee is as listed, so no additional monies due
- £2,000 for deposit shortfall (£17,000 due as 10% of actual purchase price)